Physical Therapy in Belleville, NJ
About Our Center
When you visit the Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Center of New Jersey, you’ll be treated to a state-of-the-art facility that offers cutting-edge technology and equipment to enhance your physical therapy experience.
Our exclusive facility features the following advanced equipment and therapies to provide our patients with the most options for wellness.
- Hydro Aqua Massage Beds
- Rolling Massage Beds
- Interferential Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Spinal Traction
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Flexion Distraction Therapy
- Micro Current Therapy
- Gait Training
- Strength Training
- Balance Therapy
- Physical Therapy Suite
- Rehab Equipment
Types of Therapy Provided
Our physical therapists are committed to providing the appropriate therapy to help you reduce pain, increase physical function, and return to normal activities of daily life as soon as possible.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation — This process focuses on resolving issues regarding joints, bones, ligaments, and muscles.
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation — Pre-surgical rehabilitation can reduce inflammation and pain, stabilize muscles and ligaments, and contribute to a better post-operative outcome. Post-operative rehabilitation focuses on pain reduction and regaining full range of motion.
- Spinal Rehabilitation — Our chiropractic adjustments gently manipulate the structures of the spine for optimal functioning and pain relief.
- Sports Injury Treatment – Our sports injury protocols address acute pain and injury as well as underlying biomechanical function issues.
- Pediatric Physical Therapy – Designed to help your child meet developmental milestones and achieve their highest physical functioning, pediatric therapy can also help increase your child’s wellbeing and self-esteem.
- Occupational Therapy - A program designed specifically to help aid you with the physical capacity and function to return to work.
The techniques we use to help you regain your mobility are gold-standard industry approaches to functional improvement and pain relief.
- Manual Therapy — A series of assistive methods that includes myofascial relief, joint and soft tissue mobilization.
- Biomechanical Assessment — Our experts assess the way your body moves, with a close look at the proper functioning of muscles, bones, joints, and ligaments.
- Exercise Therapy — An individualized plan of physical activities designed to help you maximize function and provide pain relief.
- Neuromuscular Reeducation — A comprehensive plan to help restore normal balance and posture.
- Core Stabilization Training — Exercises for the lumbopelvic hip complex to improve posture and balance and reduce the tendency for injury.
- Active Therapy — The use of movement and activity to improve biomechanical function.
- Myofascial Release — Sustained pressure on myofascial release points to facilitate range of motion and reduce pain.
- Gait Analysis / Gait Training — Assessment of the way you walk or run with an eye toward correcting biomechanical abnormalities.
- Kinesio Taping — Reduces pain and encourages proper joint movement during and after therapy.
If you need physical therapy in Belleville, you’ll want to choose the team that can offer you the broadest spectrum of treatment options.
With our wide range of therapeutic options, we can design an individualized care plan that’s laser-focused on your particular needs and lifestyle.